Thematic coursesThe industryHistory of French Fine Jewellery
Anyone interested in the world of fine jewellery and wishing to learn about the great maisons, the French unique craftsmanship and its transmission through the ages.
- To understand French jewellery culture through the history of the great maisons
- To discover French craftsmanship and the excellence of French jewellery creations, through the presentation of a rich iconography
- History of French fine jewellery at the end of the 19th century
- Place Vendôme, leading centre of the French savoir-faire
- Training provided by an art historian and illustrated with a rich iconography, in partnership with Place Vendôme maisons archives.
- At the end of the session, each participant will receive a certificate after a knowledge assessment