Thematic coursesSecurityPreventing and managing assaultsSecurity in retail shops
Anyone working in sales in the jewellery industry and wishing to learn about safety and what to do in case of theft, assault and robbery.
- To adapt one’s behaviour to minimize the risk of theft, aggression and violence
- To identify and implement tools and techniques appropriate to different situations
- To learn how to protect oneself physically and mentally in situations of aggression
- To learn about managing stress before, during and after the aggression
- Training provided by a security consultant, criminologist expert on security issues in the jewellery and watch industry, distribution and secure transportation.
- A toolkit will be given to participants
- At the end of the session, each participant will receive a certificate after a skills assessment.