Thematic coursesSecurityPreventing and managing assaultsSecurity in the workshop
Anyone working in the jewellery industry in a workshop, a head office, a distribution centre and wishing to learn about safety and what to do in case of theft, assault and robbery.
- To discover the techniques and concepts of prevention and safety in everyday work
- To decipher experienced situations of aggressive behaviour and violent assaults, and how to react to assaults
- To prevent the risks involved in a manufacturing activity
- Training provided by a security consultant, criminologist expert on security issues in the jewellery and watch industry, distribution and secure transportation
- A toolkit will be given to participants
- At the end of the session, each participant will receive a certificate after a skills assessment.