Thematic coursesFabricationOrnamental techniquesEnamelling
Anyone interested in enamelling.
- Learn about the specificities of metal preparation for enamelling
- Getting ready: equipment, products and tools
- Master basic enamelling techniques and learn about complex traditional techniques.
- Six enamelling techniques are studied and participants will make 6 pieces, each using one technique :
- Limoges enamel
- Cloisonné with silver wire and silver plaque
- Plique à jour
- Painted enamel
These techniques include metal preparation (forming, cleaning…) and enamel preparation (grinding enamels, washing enamels, applying gold leaf and silver leaf, filing/grinding the piece, polishing, firing)
- Workshop equipped with kiln
- Equipment, tools and materials provided by the school
- Training provided by a highly skilled enamellist
- At the end of the session, each participant will receive a certificate after a skills assessment