Thematic coursesDesign and Manufacturing technologyDesign : Applied arts and DrawingFree-hand jewellery drawing
Anyone wishing to learn free-hand jewellery drawing.
- To understand the rules of free-hand drawing for jewellery
- To study standard jewellery pieces and to learn drawing and gouache rendering techniques
- To learn how to reproduce materials using quick graphic techniques
- To be able to draw complex pieces
- To create jewellery from a brief.
From introduction to advanced training, BJO Formation provides an array of modules on all aspects of the jewellery trade.
- Basic volumes (cube, ellipse, cylinder, cône, sphere, pyramid)
- Drawing and gouache rendering of simple jewellery (flat band ring, round or half round band ring, domed ring, signet ring)
- Jewellery drawing (bracelet, ring, necklace)
- Drawing and painting various metal textures and finishes (polished, hammered, engraved, sanded,…)
- Drawing and painting cabochons and faceted gemstones used in fine jewellery (coulour, transparency, sparkle)
- Settings study, pavé and solitaire settings.
ADVANCED TRAINING +
- Drawing and gouache rendering of complex jewellery
- Thematic design : plant, animal… (progressive graphic research to produce a piece of jewellery)
- Training provided by professionals
- Tools and equipment provided by the school
- A progress report and a final report will be produced at the end of each quarter
- At the end of the session, each participant will receive a certificate after a skills assessment
Category Archives: Pushs dessin bijoux main levée
One day a week
- Level 1 – Introduction: 10 days (70 hours)
- Level 2 – Advanced training : 10 days (70 hours)
- Level 3 – Advanced training + : 10 days (70 hours)
- Contact us
- Contact us
- 38, rue du Louvre – Paris 75002
Design : Applied arts and Drawing
- Free-hand jewellery drawing
- Technical drawing
- Life models drawing